Info & Pricing
Let's not beat about the bush here, everyone has their price. I'm not going to make you jump through a thousand hoops to find out mine, as it's always frustrated me when I've had to do that personally. So below you'll see the services I offer and what they cost. Simples. Before you do that though, here's a bit about how booking with me works.
You pick which package works best for you, and fill out my enquiry form (here's a LINK to it for you). The more you can tell me about yourselves and your wedding in this little form the better. Great things to know are your actual venue name, what evenings you're free to chat and what your wedding vibe is going to be!
Once I've got your enquiry form, you'll get a little email from my CRM system so you know it's gone through, I'll get in touch with you personally. I usually come back within 24 hours where I can but I do look after the kids some days, so give me 2-3 days. If I'm free on your wedding date and we look like a good match, I'll start organising a discovery call with you.
Once we've had your discovery call on Zoom (this is just to give us a chance to chat and answer any questions you might have), I'll send you over a formal quote based on what you're after. Your quote will be live for 30 days and if you want to book you just click accept, sign the contract and pay the 20% deposit. I don't gatekeep dates and I don't chase couples (not my style) so it's all if you got those good feels!
- Date night on me (horaay!)
- Minimum of 500 images in an online gallery
- 10 hours coverage
- Up to 40 sneak peeks within 48 hours of wedding day
- A printed gift after wedding as thank you
- Minimum of 300 images in online gallery
- 5 hours coverage
- Travel within 1 hour of Worcester
- A printed gift after wedding as a thank you
£300 per hour
Hour by Hour coverage (minimum of 2 hours)
- For weddings within 1 hour of Worcester
- All edited images supplied via online gallery
- Perfect for micro weddings or elopements
- Available for off-peak dates only (weekday weddings or winter weekends)